17 March 2011

WANTED USED POSTAGE STAMPS...! Can you help?
Hello,
please help the children to discover the world of philately. I need used stamps for philately promotion to kids (stamp collecting offers a world of interest). I need all kinds, in duplicates, also small definitives, on paper, off paper. This is a permanent appeal, so stamps can be sent at any time of the year. If you would like to support my project, your donation will be most welcome and acknowledged by email. Let your non-collector friends know your interest in stamps (for my project). Many are happy to let you have stamps from their mail or other sources. Stamps with love: some present the best of the country's history, nature, culture, and lifestyle. Perhaps you are able to help me, so please consider a donation (all types of stamps are welcome). Do not hesitate to ask my cooperation for everything. Thank you. Best wishes to everyone.
Bortolotto Roberto,
Casella Postale Aperta,
35043 Monselice (Pd),
ITALY.
Mobile phone (for sms) 0039 3771998298.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great blog. I am advertising it on my Delivered Safe List today. Feel free to join if you're interested. Merry Christmas, too!
    http://www.deliverer.biz

    ReplyDelete