16 March 2011

THERE'S  A  MESSAGE  IN  EVERY  POSTAGE  STAMP...!
Hello,
As you can imagine, I do love postage stamps and the feelings they awaken in many people. The surprising diversity of subjects, the use of colour, or the design. I continue to be amazed by how can fit so much beauty into such a small place. I can only applaud the fact that there are still people who take the time in our busy age to wonder at this and to collect postage stamps. Because you can say so much with something small. Because however small, there's a message in every postage stamp. Please consider a possible help to my philately promotion. For such my project to kids, all kinds of used postage stamps are welcome. Advance thanks for your kind attention and efforts. All the best.
Bortolotto Roberto,
Casella Postale Aperta,
35043 Monselice (Pd),
ITALY.
Mobile phone (for sms):  0039 3771998298.

No comments:

Post a Comment