9 March 2011

USED  STAMPS  NEEDED  FOR  PHILATELY  PROMOTION...!
Hello,
Look at a stamp is to remind and discover new worlds... is to travel on the past and go towards the future. One of the great benefits of stamp collecting is that it provides a rich and diverse view of life around us. Collectors have the opportunity of learning more of art, history, science, culture... and way of life. I am writing to ask if you have any used or unwanted stamps. I need all kinds, also duplicates. All stamps are for philately promotion to kids: I give a free gift for start the first collection. Please remember the special attention: the one thing I must ask is if stamps could be left on the envelope and cut off leaving about two cm of paper surrounding the stamp, to prevent damage. Never pull the stamps from the paper. Please consider a possible help to my project. Happy to offer you my cooperation for everything. Advance thanks. All the best.
Bortolotto Roberto,
Casella Postale Aperta,
35043 Monselice (Pd),
ITALY.
Mobile phone (for sms) 0039 3771998298.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment