10 March 2011

PUTTING  ACROSS  THE  MESSAGE  OF  WARM  HUMANITY
THROUGH  STAMPS...!  Italian needs used postage stamps.
Hello,
stamp collecting is a hobby which provides interest, enjoyment and education to people of all ages, so, with pleasure, I also promote philately to kids (I give used stamps as gift for the first collection). I am writing to ask if you have any used or unwanted stamps to donate for my promotion (I need all kinds). If you could ask your friends and family in your country, I would be so grateful. The one thing I must ask is if stamps could be left on the envelope and cut off leaving about two cm of paper surrounding the stamp, to prevent damage. Never pull the stamps from the paper. I thank you for the kind attention. Do not hesitate to ask my cooperation for everything. All the best.
Bortolotto Roberto,
Casella Postale Aperta,
35043 Monselice (Pd),
ITALY.
Mobile phone (for sms) 0039 3771998298.

No comments:

Post a Comment